Friday, February 22, 2013

1/144 00 Raiser Transarm Mode Gao Gao

1/144 00 Raiser Transarm Mode  Gao Gao




Hi all , I'm very welcome you to my blog ^^ , and this is my first review in this blog 1/144 00 Raiser Transarm Mode  manufactured by Gao Gao.

This Gundam Price is very cheap from the original one , it just cost Rp 75.000 ,-  in my country Indonesia , because im just ordinary College boy , i can't effort to buy The original one hehehehe ^^

My reasons to buy this gundam although i already have 1/100 MG 00 raiser Manufactured Daban  it because this HG is come with GN sword 3 , and i love 00 raiser transarm mode very much hahaha ^^ , and this is my first transarm gundam too.

So Just Please enjoy My review ^^


- Box

This kit come With Great illustration Box  , Same like the original one the illustration is 00raiser using his gn sword III and in transarm mode hehe

- Runners

 This kit contain just two Plastic , that contain kit runners it self , unlike the usual 1/144 HG from gao gao that always come with one package too wrap all runners

And i think the trans arm color itself good , just like the original hahaha ^^ i mean 90 % not 100 %
Omg im just love it ^^ can't wait too make this one.

The clear part from this kit is good , unfornately the Beam sword has a lot bubble inside them , its okay I'm not gonna use them anyway ^^. And i think the clear part for arms , feet and head not fitt too the kit , just gonna shave it a little :) , just like Gao Gao like always.

- Manual Book


The manual book came with usual manual 1/144 , its just 1 piece that flip into six page up and back page


And it got Poses Example too ^^ nice

- Sticker

Like always we can't hope good sticker from Gao Gao either Hongli hahahaha
The foil sticker suck :( , it won't attached to the plastic hahaha

although the hologram color is good ^^

- 0 Raiser

I come to make 0 raiser first , because this Jet is my favorite beside Hallelujah Mobile Suit
The mold itself good , and i dont have any problem from making this 0 Raiser ,


The transarm color is Good , Love it ^^
 Straight build

The GN Dagger can fit also in 0 Raiser wing just like MG 00 raiser did. And forgot to mention , this kit also come with Clear green Base for 1/144 Gundam and it makes this kit good to have base , so we can make more pose for 00 raiser ^^





00 Gundam
 
Ok back again to Review the head and body from 00 gundam , And so far I got many problem from head and body hahahaha.
But Surpirse , surprise the sticker stick well , it is a improvement from gao gao 
Before i go to making it , firstly I colored my clear part using Clear red marker ^^, if you curious what marker i use , ill give you the picture here
  
The Clear red look very good :) , now im ready to go!!

-Head & Body
I got no problem for making the body , just a usual problem and that is just the snapfit from Gao Gao is so hard , and hurt my thumb a lot :)
And In this body I use my Super glue too stick The Orange Part in the cest , it easy to fall off , so i decide too glue them hehe.
 Ass u can see The Transarm Color is good ^^ , i still like it so far, and u can see too that the sticker on the Horn is sucks , it did not stick well , but surprisingly the eye sticker and the Back camera sticker stick well :).

As You can see the red clear part is good , its make me happy hahahahaha
  My problem So Far come from the head part , I must super glue the horn , because it wont fit to the female hole , and if you shave it,it can go in  but the horn will fall off easily and will not attached straight , it will be bend to the right side, so i decide too superglue them , it's better this way ^^.
 -Arms
 Ok talking about arm i had no problem at all, and the articulation so good , asexpected from HG 00 season 2 kit , its just like the original.




 And the clear red so good ^^ love it

- Legs

I got no problem from making the legs , the snap fit is good , and the articulation is SUPPERRR

VERY NICE ARTICULATION hahahaha credit to the original one Bandai thx. The HG from 00 gundam season 2 still unbeatable in articulation "omedetto" ^^

-Waist
The waist is so simple build , no problem at all too  


Just straight forward build

-Articulation
Just like I mention befor the articulation was so nice for 1/144 model kit , its just Great 

Credit to Bandai hahahaha ^^

 - Weapons
Talking abaout weapon , we got a lot.... of weapon here just like the MG 00 raiser , we got
 1.GN sword III + effect part




 2.GN sword II + effect part

 3. GN sabre
 4.GN Dagger & GN shield   





 -00 Gundam + 0 Raiser
I got no problem at all , too attached 0 raiser to 00 Gundam it look more bad asss!!! ^^
 I open my printer hahaha to make the machine nest effect haha ^^




 - Pose

 Enjoy All The Poses ^^ , Please Take a Note that I use other base from other gundam ^^











 My favorite ^^


Conclusion
Plus
- The cheap price only Rp 75.000 in my country (IDR)
- The best Articulation I ever seen in HG kit
- A lot of weapon 
- We got base too More posing
- Nice effect part  


 Minus
- Hard on Snapfit , if you just start In Model kit or Gunpla try the original one
- The sticker on the head can't stick well
 - The runner mold not so good

Last Word from me ^^ if you have More money I prefer to buy the original one although this kit 90 % similiar to the original one ^^
For the bootleg lover , this is A recommended kit , if you are 00 gundam fans like me you must buy it hahahaha

THX





 

No comments:

Post a Comment