Sunday, September 15, 2013

HG Gunpla Starter kit Vol 2 ( Bandai)




Hi all hahaha sorry i never review for a long time , its because im so busy with my study , but now here i am come again to review this kit

one word for this kit AWESOME!!! if u are Universal century fan u must get it go now to closest gundam store hahaha JK
my reason is simple this kit come with many acc that another HG RX 78 not like the morning star acc , Gundam Marker and the one that surprised me is the panel lines , as u can se from the picture the panel line is awesome!!! just like MG or RG  and this kit makes me fall in love with Univercal Century Kit , probably next i will buy HG Jesta from unicorn seires hahahaha.
ok lets straight to the point of review.

- Accecories
Ok... just like i said earlier we got so many acc plus gundam marker for better lining hahaha
we got Tutorial book too , for a newbie . but we dont get a saber effect part




and we got this tutorial book too , actually it help me a lot hahaha


-POSE

Enjoy Pose guys










and u know what? hahaha this kit makes me become champion on semarang hobby fest hahaha thx to rx 78
credit To my friend sandias that help me a lot to build this kit , by lecture me hahaha

conclusion
THIS KIT IS AWESOME!!!!

Minus
we dont get beam saber effect



see you , next time i will review HG jesta ( prize winner from competition ) or MG Wing ew ver ( gao gao ) hahah

Feel free to ask me ^^ thx for stopping by to my simple blog and credit To my friend sandias that help me a lot to build this kit , by lecture me hahaha






No comments:

Post a Comment