Friday, March 8, 2013

1/144 GN - 002 Dynames Manufactured by Bandai

1/144 GN - 002 Dynames Manufactured by Bandai

Hi all , This is my Second review and this time I will give you a little review About 1/144 GN - 002 Dynames manufactured Bandai.

I think it no use to review a Bandai Kit , hahahaha because it's original , so it must be no problem at all at this kit hahaha , I already know it but im just tryin too Share my kit work , Maybe it can inspired The reader that dont have this kit hahahaha , So this time will be a simple and short review
( I hope ^^. )

Just for information , I bought this kit for Rp 150.000 ,- (IDR) and the original price from the box is 1200 yen . I bought it because Im interested about this kit and because the Bootleg From this series is so hard to find this day hahaha so I decide to Bought the original one ^^.

-Box
  The box .... no comment hahaha cause it is the original hahaha :)

I'll not comment the quality hahahah I'm just want to share my work ^^

-Runners
Actualy I love the green runners its looks like the army colour and i love it ^^
 Inside the Box just 2 Plastic bag and one manual book
Sticker looks nice too  and Im sure it will stick good


Lets Skip to the kit part :)
and before make this kit , not forget too colored the clear part , this time I use my green marker ^^ and its good this way


-Weapon

The only weapon we got from this kit its just the GN sniper Rifle , and Bandai not give it the beam effect part too , what a jerk hahahahaha.and the GN sniper rifle can do this unique pose
and there is no clear part for the scope , its just a sticker

-Torso / Body & Head

The torso from this kit is good , unfornately there is too many stickers used For the body
 You can see there (not my hand haha) the grey colour from the torso is all stickers , and the Clear green is good
 And in the head we can turn down the Antena to show the camera or lens and covered the eye to snipe the target hahaa



 REAR
 FRONT
 SIDE
 Take a Note that i colored the Antena in the head with my red Marker that i post earlier that two red square, the originally colour is just yellow and I'm just trying too make it's like in the box

- Arms

The articulation in arms is good , as you can see the arms have two joint , and can bent so far , and the wrist can ben too far too nice!!! ^^ credit to Bandai ah....and Im forgot this kit is  Bandai -_-



Its bend!!!! for god sake!!! hahahaha

-Legs
 The legs articulation is good!!! surprisingly the Knee have two joint so it can bend so far to the back and do kneeling...
 but im forgot to take a picture x_x of that two joint damn....!!!


-Waist
The waist so simple and it have an ASS yes its an ASS thrusters hahahahahah


Dynames

This is how he looks like in Episode 1 of Gundam 00 series season 1


 it just one Shield bit attached too the left shoulder ^^
and this is how he looks when he got his full armor ^^


And The shield can Cover the body like this , goood  and this is Dynamess full armor
Bad asss !!


-Poses

Just sit back , and enjoy the poses ^^




 Haro : " lock on, lock on are you sleep?
hahahahaha
 Shooot them all.... haro!!!!!


All together!!! (without virtue hehe)

Take a note that The exia and Kyrios are manufactured by Gao Gao ^^

hahaha just minus Virtue
 Setsuna : " I'm gonna crush them all!!!
Lockon : hey wait setsuna , damn I covered you
Hallelujah : Stop Allelujah , Stop it Allelujah!!!( go to war with full speed )

Conclusion

The articulation of this kit is good , this kit just come with one accecories and that is just GN sniper Rifle , and no effect part thats  so dull haha but anyway this kit is a reccomended for gundam 00 fans ^^
so thats all about it , comment here if you want to ask me something , I will delightfully answer your questions hahahaahaha.

stay tune for other review

1 comment:

  1. its sad the HG doesnt have the pistols :( i decided to buy the 1/100 since it has all the accessories. cool review dude :)

    ReplyDelete