Wednesday, March 27, 2013

1/144 HG 0 Gundam ACD Gao Gao Manufactured

1/144 HG 0 Gundam ACD Gao Gao Manufactured

Hello guyz , this time I'll review my old kit , and thats 1/144 HG 0 Gundam ACD Gao Gao Manufactured. this kit is so simple , and easy fun to build ,so there is no regret at all to have this kit ^^. i bought this kit just Rp 65.000 ,- so cheap than the original. Actually this kit new for Gao Gao so the snap fit is good and the runner color is like the original , i can say that this kit is 95% similiar to the original. so enjoy this review ^^

- Box
Personally , I love this box art just because the pose is cool and the box actually connect to Exia Repair 2 Box , because we see this fight at Anime final episode 00 gundam Season 2

-Sticker
Just like Always the stickers are super suck!!, and I'm just use  the eye sticker

-Runner
Im sorry its because , its my old kit so I already trash it , and i dont have the picture ^^
- Accecories
The way we put the shield is Uniqe , as u can see from the picture below
we got less weapon , just shield , rifle , and Beam Sabre nb:I applied decals my self and thats from MG epyon Dragon Momoko.

- Head And Body




For head and body , I got no problem at all , it just the eye sticker is no good , and take note that I applied decals my self and thats from MG epyon Dragon Momoko
so simple and nice color, and we can choose the backpack
 or This backpack ^^ , im more like the GN drive Backpack , its just like the final episode Setsuna vs INovator hahaha
The Problem is the upper body and the low body is so loose, it often to fall off from the body
 

- Arms
The arms articulation are very very good ^^ , credit to bandai , and it can bend so far with two joint

-Legs and Waist
 It can Split OMG!! nice the best articulation from HG So far credit to Bandai ^^

 And It can Do the Tsubasa Kick hahaha i mean bend so far to back , I love this kit hahaha.

- 0 Gundam (front , Side , Back)


 Bad Ass Looking hahaha


 This gundam is so simple , gotta tell you I build this kit just in 48 hours

- Pose

Enjoy all the pose
NB:I applied decals my self and thats from MG epyon Dragon Momoko
- With Gn rifle






 - With Beam Sabre




Together With Exia Repair 2

Just like the Picture on Top The box from these two kit actually connect each other and nice ^^

-Conclusion

Plus :
- Cheap Price
- Nice color similiar to original
- Super Articulation , it can split ^^
- Simple kit and Bad ass

Minus :
- The upper body and waist is loose
- less weapon we got hahaha

Last word , reccommended bootleg kit haha , its very good kit , you will  not regret it ^^
thx for coming, feel free to ask me .

3 comments: